Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sept. 17th
It was a cloudy but pleasant day today. It was supposed to rain but it didn't. We met Emilio this morning and first went to the Montreal Botanical Garden. It was nice but not as good as some other ones I've been to.. We had lunch and then went back to the old town in Montreal and walked around for a while. Emilio said the old towns in the US and Canada aren't as good as the ones in Europe and I have to agree with that. Emilio has been sick and George woke me this morning at 5:30 thinking it was 6:30 so we all went back and took a nap before going out to dinner. I had the best steak I think I've ever had. We said our good byes to Emilio after dinner as we will be leaving in the morning for Quebec City. I always feel like a little piece of my heart is ripped out when we say good bye.He has become like another son.
                                                      Montreal Botanical Garden
                                                     Montreal Botanical Garden
                                           Montreal Botanical Garden
                                          Insecterum at the Montreal Botanical Garden
                                                      Rue St. Paul Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment